Look at the ways Robbins and Company fixes common foundation problems.
When it comes to basement waterproofing for your Seattle area home, Robbins and Co. has you covered. We cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your basement dry, safe, and healthy.
With as much rain that we get in this area of the country, it is important to make sure that the basement of your home doesn’t let any moisture inside where it doesn’t belong. This can be done by having our experts install a properly designed drainage system to collect and remove the water from your home. View our service area HERE.
WARNING SIGNS OF SEEPAGE
If you notice any of the following warning signs of water in your basement, be sure to get in touch with us immediately for a free consultation:
- Noticeable water stains on walls or floors
- Water seeping in through a clogged floor drain
- Moisture lying in puddles on the floor
- Water coming in over the top of the foundation and dripping down the walls
- Foundation cracks with water visibly leaking in
- Seepage getting in through the cove joint (where the wall and floor meet)
- Water damage on boxes and other belongings you have stored in the basement
“We would like to take this opportunity to thank your crew who worked on our house for their hard work, willingness to keep us informed during every step of the process and their excellent workmanship.”
~ Joe & Mandy Kimm, Kirkland, WA
Serving The Pacific Northwest since 1952
- Saturated soil next to the wall allows water to seep in hollow cores of the block and is instantly drained into the multi-flow system.
- The wall edging not only efficiently drains wall water into the tile, it is designed to have a poly vapor barrier sealed into it. Which allows for radon and moisture tight systems.
- Clog and erosion-proof inline drain-tile.
- Drying the subsoil below the floor reduces moisture in the air, stops water from “wicking” through the floor, and helps eliminate odors associated with damp basements