Our company has been in business for OVER 60 years, and we’ve built a strong reputation in the community and with our customers. Our workers are the face of our company, and we expect professionalism, hard work and teamwork from our entire crew.
We’re needing to hire TWO dependable and responsible laborers. Most work is in the area of foundation stabilization, foundation piering, digging and slab jacking. (Experience is not required.)
• English as a 1st or 2nd language
• Able to lift 100 lbs on a regular basis
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
• Able and available to work weekends
• Able and available to work out of town and possibly stay overnight if needed on occasional projects
Compensation depends on experience, and benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days.
NOTE: Applicant will need to provide a current (within the last month) 3 year driving abstract from the Department of Licensing when submitting application. If this is not received with the application – it will not be accepted.
Please email resume to info @ robbinsandco.com with headline “Labor Position” to be considered for an interview.