Here are the opportunities within our organization for employment. If you’re interested in any of these positions, please apply in person Monday – Thursday 1 pm – 3 pm at 818 SW 142nd St, Burien, WA 98166 or send your resume to email@example.com
Seeking Highly Motivated Sales Professional
Robbins and Company is the leading foundation repair and drainage company in Washington State. We have been awarded #1 foundation repair dealer in the nation for the second year. We have also been awarded #1 dealer in total sales. We are expanding our sales staff in Seattle and surrounding areas. We have achieved this goal by providing strong customer service, honesty, and quality to our customers. After 62 years in business in the Seattle Area, we pride ourselves in honesty and integrity and the quality of our products. We also have the best staff in the industry behind the products we offer and install. If you think you have the same ethics as our existing team, we want you.
The following criteria are a must:
1. Must be highly – self-motivated, disciplined and driven
2. Some Prior Sales Experience or training in sales or the service industry.
3. Some Prior Construction Experience or basic construction knowledge. We will train you on our state of the art
specialized foundation and drainage products.
4. Spell and compose written estimates in the field and computer estimate in the office. Write legibly and Type.
5. Must have knowledge of Computers, Microsoft office (excel, word, etc.) Our proposals are generated with
Microsoft excel and imported to a customer data base software called ACT.
6. Valid Washington State Driver License, Must be insurable, Must be able to provide driving record for past 3 years.
We provide a car for transportation from our facility in Burien to our customers.
Please review our website to see what we do and how we do it. www.robbinsfoundationsystems.com
The scope of the job would be as follows:
1. We provide all the customer leads.
2. We provide the transportation and equipment to and from the job.
3. We teach you the products and their best use.
4. We provide training on foundation repair and drainage.
5. We provide knowledgeable office staff as support backup.
Salary Position: $680/week with the option to go to straight commission after 3 months once trained in all products and services. Commission positions income will vary depending on the strengths of the sales person but we encourage 100k or more annual income.
Hours: Vary — 8 am — 7 pm If you can’t be flexible in hours to meet our customers’ needs please do not apply.
Days: Vary — Sun — Sat If you can’t work weekends to meet our customers’ needs please do not apply.
Min Hours: 40
Max Hours: 60
After 90 days –are eligible for Medical, Dental, Simple IRA.
Hourly employees are eligible for vacation after one (1) full year of employment.
Apply in person (YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED AT THIS TIME) :
Mon – Thurs between 1:00 and 3 pm –
818 SW 142nd Street
Burien, WA 98166
Please ask for Charlene
Robbins and Co. is looking for an entry level laborer to join our team.
Apply in person between 1 pm & 3 pm – Mon – Thurs with a current driving abstract at:
Robbins and Co
818 SW 142nd St.
Burien, WA 98166
No phone calls.
Must have the following qualifications:
1. Must be able to read and speak English.
2. Must be able to lift 100 lbs on a regular basis.
3. Must have a valid Washington State License. (Applicant will need to provide a current (with in the last month) 3 year driving abstract from the Department of Licensing
when submitting an application.
If this is not received with the application your application will not be accepted.)
4. Must be able to work Monday — Sunday.
5. Must be able to work out of town and possibly stay overnight if needed.
Pay — DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Simple IRA after 90 days.